Wednesday March 20, 2013
So excited to announce that we're hiring interns for the Spring and Summer 2013 wedding season!Have you ever wondered what it takes to plan a wedding? Are you that girl or guy who peruses wedding blogs and mags, poring over all the details? Do you think the wedding industry is where you'd like to be? Come aboard!
I'm looking for 1-2 interns for the upcoming wedding season. You'll gain exposure to the Los Angeles wedding industry, have day-to-day responsibilities with brides and grooms, and be an integral part of real weddings.
* client maintenance and organization
* design research/creation of inspiration boards
* social media management
* attend vendor and client meetings
* vendor research / communication with vendors
* attend industry networking events
* assist with wedding day execution - set up, coordination, and break down
* assist with blog maintenance, including story and photo research; obtain photo credits/permissions;
* Opportunities will arise to exercise your graphic design skills as well
* Outgoing personality, works well independently, and with a positive attitude
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Photoshop
* Proficient in Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook
* Excellent communication and writing skills with a positive attitude toward customer service
* Previous event planning experience a plus but not required
* Car and cell phone preferred. You will be reimbursed for mileage and parking expenses
A sincere interest in the event and wedding industry.
Interested? Email email@example.com for the full job description and application process.
I'm excited to meet you!